how to French kiss with someone that's never French kissed before?

Hey guys:)

Long story short, me and this boy have gotten really close, we both like each other, and he tried to french kiss me yesterday, but due to the fact that he's never french kissed before, it ended up being a little peck. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so i told him that i didn't want to pressure him into it and that i wanted it to happen when he felt it was right

he's talked to me today and said that he feels ready.

i have french kissed numerous times with my ex boyfriend, but he always guided me through it and started it off.. so i'm not exactly sure on how you actually start off a french kiss (like, break the barrier between it being just a normal peck and a french kiss.. how can i signal to the boy that it's not going to be just a peck?)

before any of you guys lecture me on something like 'oh don't lead him on' or 'you're probably too young you're going to be a slut' or ''you'll end up having sex''.. please just leave comments like that because I am not leading him on, seeing as we both like eachother and we both like each other enough to french kiss.. and i'm mature enough to not let things get out of hand. Please, keep those speeches to yourself, i'm merely just asking for advise.

i'm just wondering if you guys have any tips on how to start off a french kiss and to break the barrier and hint to him that its not just going to be a normal peck, but a french kiss?

thank you!

Favorite Answer

just start slowly moving your lips and he'll follow :)

hope this helps

Im 13 too! yet its no longer that large french kissing! except u extremely like the guy or is ur first time like united stateswould be. properly, i'd recommend u to french kiss yet no longer go a lot farther then that reason i'm fairly a lot 14 and extremely last twelve months I had sex and that i'm pregnant now!!!! So dont difficulty too a lot reason I be apologetic about doing all that stuff.......properly its in reality my fault because I actually have a 16 twelve months previous boyfriend and that i enable him take advantage of me and that wasnt real......

If you're a girl, the guy will most likely start the french kissing. so don't worry about that. I'm sure this guy will do. You can always tilt your head slightly to signal u dont want to french (but smile so he knows ur nice and just not ready yet)

If you want to french, be more flirty, while kissing play with hair a little or something make your body language more open to him

Ohhhh..hehe.. Kisses ey' ... Okok.. 1) Find romantic spot, 2) Sit or stand,3) Talk something funny or something..., 4) Found a good spot, to sit or stand.. look in his eyes, ' Note: After laughing slowly stop laughing ' , 5) Start kissing.. hold his head at the side with one hand.. then Lip ups first :) then slowly engage into the mouth and thee tounge.....

• fangs.

I'd say you should definitely lead because in my experience letting an inexperienced guy lead a french kiss just ends up in lots of saliva. Start by just making out and then gently slip your tongue into his mouth, start off slow and see where it goes.

Source(s): adi.