Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What would you do if you found out your govt was releasing deadly biologicals on the public?

to control Human populations http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2076422/... like we are some sort of rat that needs its numbers cut down

• Andy
    Favorite Answer

Nothing can be done.

The same thing I always do when I find out the government is releasing deadly biologicals on the public - I'm having a kegger.

i be attentive to!!! And its no longer in straightforward terms germany, this form of lot of folk are in simple terms so stupid! I observed something on television the place this practice became into interviewing human beings on the streets in manhattan and asking questions like the place is Alaska and discover antartica on the map.

I'd tell you that you're late on the update hun. They've been doing it for years. The H1N1 shots were given and a week later they admitted that they had tried tracking devices in humans and that they worked great.

• 1984

Remember when the US armed forces tried out the effects of LSD on soldiers?

I would notice that you have an IP address that originates in Iran.

Not a thing. There is nothing we can do.