What is this movie technique called?

In movies, they always have a part in it where they shows clips that cover a period of time with music in the background? Im not sure how to explain itbut its in literally eeevery movie and I really want to know what its called:D


3 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer


  • Anonymous
    9 years ago


  • 9 years ago

    recap / flashback ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.