Boyfriend problem, please help?

Alright, the smart girl I am, is planning to keep her virginity for Mr. Right. But my boyfriend is a virgin too and he says I'm the best girlfriend in the whole world, so he says, but I do believe he loves me because of the things he does. But he wants me to be his first! He takes precautions of wearing a condom during sex, but he's 17 and I'm 15 and I'm NOT ready to have sex. He says my body is balanced, I for sure know he's trying to say I'm 'fine' without it sounding like he'd sleep with me and break up with me. So what do I do?

Favorite Answer

The first time is never as good as you expect it to be, for some people it's the worst especially in your. Plus you're saying that you're not ready yet. I'd say wait some more 'til you're really ready.

• bob

You said you are not ready to have sex. I can think of no better reason to NOT give in to your boyfriends wishes. You must understand that you will run into this kind of situation many times in your life- even when you won't be "the first". You must learn to say NO and stick with it. If you don't, you will find yourself getting manipulated a lot- and you will be the one to suffer from it. Nobody else.

You must also accept the fact that a 17 year old guy is fueled by a lot of hormones...so much that it often is not their brain that guides them. Love to a 17 year old guy can mean anything. Don't rely on sex to find what that definition might be. You could end up sadly disappointed and hurt.

What do you do? If you don't feel the time is right, say no and stick with your decision. If He won't abide by your decision, you'll know how much he really cares about you. If he stops seeing you, you won't lose much.

How long have you guys been together .

Tell him you're not ready, your obviously not ready.& if he respects that than he really likes you! Trust me its nothing exciting at all. Yes you might feel loved for that day, but what about when you guys break up? Your just going to be another trophy on his wall :(. It's nice to wait till you get married, and a couple people do. But if that is truely what you want to do than DO IT!

ALSO , my first was a virgin too and I asap too. And 6 months later he left me for some slutty girl and she got pregnant by him. I was 17 than and was really hurt! I'm now 21 and have yet to have sex with anybody else. I'm choosing to just wait till marriage now.

If you are questioning about it than your not ready for it. I wouldnt suggest you have sex at you age. WAIT at LEAST till your 18. You really will regret doing it if you end up pregnant. Having a baby especially as a teen changes your life. Be a kid! Trust me wait. I have heard too many stories about teen pregnancy and it causes problems. Tell him that you are flattered but you are not ready and you would like to wait until your older. You never know if he respects that and sticks around than someday you could be his first. Hope this helps Goodluck!! BE SAFE!

Source(s): My advice
  • Linds

If you aren't ready to have sex then you aren't ready. Tell him that. Sure he wants you to be his first but that is what he wants. What do you want?

If he truly loves you and truly respects you, he will respect your decision for waiting. If he doesn't then he isn't the guy you thought he was.

Don't ever let anyone pressure you into doing something that you don't want to do (been there, done that and have regretted it since). Trust me, a guy who pressures you is not worth your time.

If u are truly serious about keeping ur virginity for Mr. Right. U keep it until u are married and then on ur honeymoon thats the end of that. But since we're in modern day u tell him that ur serious about it. And if he is serious about it too then explain to him that if he wants u to be his first he has to wait with u. If he can't wait and dumps u because of it he wasn't worth it.

If you are not ready do not have sex. if he does not respect your decision he is a dog. Do not let him pressure you into doing something you know you are not ready for. Tell him know means no and if he has a problem with that he can go

hi <3

i must say you are just 15. so you must think before taking further steps.

also,If you are planning to keep your virginity for Mr. Right. make sure he is Mr.

you have every right to take decisions for yourself and you both can talk this up.

i am sure if you don't want it, he will understand.

you yourself make a good decision which is best for you.

best of luck

You're only 15....if you're not ready then DO NOT do it....if he truly loves you and is "Mr right" he will understand, respect your wishes and wait until you are 100% sure you are ready.

Source(s): Personal experience. Hope this helped

you will know when the time is right and when it is, then go for it. its really up to you, if you think this guy is Mr Right then do it! but always take precautions of course, and make sure that it is special seeing as its your first time :)

hope this helps

could you possibly look at some of my questions? thanks