What Religion close to the truth?

People are confused about religion. And they think their religion is super; their religion is close to the truth. Every person you ask on Earth, that "which religion you follow". Christianity, Baptist, Catholic, Bahai, Jain, Buddhist, Islam, or any other, or the Sihk. They think their religion is the truth. Today I'm going to tell you the bitter truth. The bitter truth is NONE of the religion is close to the truth. But if you have to make a choice, I will suggest you THE RELIGION WHICH DOESN'T TEACH YOU TO WORSHIP THE IDOLS; THE RELIGION WHICH DOESN'T TEACH YOU WHO IS YOUR SAVIOR; THE RELIGION WHICH DOESN'T TEACH YOU TO WORSHIP THE PICTURES. They are not close to the truth at all. They are FAR away from the reality. Maybe there are few religions you can count, they are a little bit close to the truth. Samkhya is the oldest one, written by a sage, Kapila long time ago. Maybe 3,000 years minimal. Samkhya system has 24 elements, or substances. If you understand all of those, you get out of their grip. But their system makes two main substances, one is Purusha, the other is Prakriti. Purusha is soul, and Prakriti is matter. There is a combination of Soul and Matter. So our body has this combination. These two things are eternal. The truth can be revealed if you follow the system. There is another system is Jain system but it become unfortunately religion. They got trapped into traditions, rituals, and worshipping the Tirthankaras, even the Tirthankaras never spoke about worshipping. Like Krishna did in the Gita, that "If you surrender to me. IF you come to me, I will release you from all the sufferings"...the HIGHEST, egoistic statement ever made in the world made by Krishna. I never recommend you to get trapped by it. But the Jain religion is doing the same thing. The Tirthankaras, in their life times, attained the Kevala Jnana, Kevala Jnana is the highest, supreme bliss; the highest state of consciousness. And they try to teach the truth. Their teachings are very valuable. They try to teach that there is no God sitting on the golden chair and wearing a diamond crown, or something like a person. they say "No, God is hidden inside of us, and you have to improve it." So the third religion I can tell you is Buddhist, little bit. Even though they talk about soul. In their denial, they somehow except the soul. They say they don't believe anything. When they deny, somehow they except the soul. There is little truth about it, because at least they teach you how to improve, not to cling to the god that that Hindu believes, or Christian Believes, or Islamic people believe. Then that God, according to different religion, is very different god. there is no "one god". Different religion believe in different god. Jewish religion believe in very jealous God and cruel god. The Hindu believes in a king god..can be happy on you, can shower lots of awards on you if he's happy. Or if he's angry on you, can destroy all of you. That kind of God, Hindu, Christians, Muslim, they all believe that. We don't need that. Those religions are not close to the truth. Even among the Hindu culture, there are few religions close to the truth, like I mentioned Samkhya sytem, Jain system, Buddhist system. ORIGINALLY, not right now. What you see, its too expanded. So they are going too far from the truth. I recommend the people who say that "God is our father". The religion mostly believe that God is a father and we are his children. They accept God as a male. Because the society is dominated by the male. Even this era is male oriented. My friends, there is no need to believe that God is a father. God is ABOVE all of them. There is no god like such a person god. God is like a Siddha. Siddha means formless, shapeless, bodiless. It is like a light. If you will enter into your deep being and you will hit one day, your deepest core of your being. You will see that light. And you will be surrounded by it. There are a few religions, or few saints that talk about it, like Kapila. But I don't see if CHRISTIANITY talk about it, or the JUDAISM talk about it, or the ISLAM talk about it, or most of the HINDU religions talk about it. I doubt it. They don't know the truth. They don't know the truth. Just few religion are close to the truth. and you have to know it more.

Favorite Answer

I'm not reading that wall of crap.

Your question is long, wrong, anger driven, and opinionated, so I'm not going to read past "the bitter truth". But, I can correct you on what I did read;

Christianity, Baptist, Catholic;

All same religion. All Christianity. Baptists and Catholics just practice in somewhat different ways.

Get your facts straight next time you want to make an annoying rant.

Look, no one's gonna read that whole paragraph. So I'll just say: religion is faith. It is the belief that something is true without evidence or reason to believe so, you just believe. No religion is near the truth, because we don't really know what the truth is. We make theories.

Mine is current, accurate and complete. As time goes by we will find that we have been inaccurate or discover a new nuance of a truth we teach, but within a few hundred years we correct ourselves.

iF YOU ASK A QUESTION, LEAVE THE SPACE OPEN FOR AN ANSWER INSTEAD OF DROWNING OTHERS IN YOUR OWN ANSWERS.

I think religion was invented to keep powerful people in power and keep weak people from taking over through strength of numbers.

It has nothing whatsover to do with truth of any thing.

Source(s): Atheist who has seen some truth in her life.
  • Vanmom

Christianity has a cure to our heart problem. A perfect person died without hate even to the people torturing him and he passed through the veil of death into heaven with ease.

You ask a question and them make a long winded statement in answereing your our question so I take it you really dont want to hear what I have to say.

No one knows, nor will they ever. But all signs point to none of them and that they are all stories made up by the ancients. They are all just fairy tales.

• ?

ALL Religion is Falsehood and a Product of the Whore of Babel that rides upon the Beast (Rome)...

Not even close

All religion's are fairytales