Am I pregnant, I have all the signs, I'm just not getting a positive result?

I screwed up my birth control... I haven't been taking it the same time everyday, I skipped a week or two, I'm not using any other protection. I know: I am an idiot.

I'm not sure when I'm supposed to get my period because of how screwed up my system is. I have all of the signs that I'm pregnant but the two tests I've taken were negative. Am I testing too early?

• Momma
    Favorite Answer

Early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to PMS symptoms so it can sometimes be very easy to confuse the two. Since you screwed up on your pills it can take your body a little while to get back into the swing of things. Are you still taking the pills or have you stopped them completely? If you stopped completely wait another couple weeks before testing again. If you are still taking them wait until the week your period is supposed to come and see what happens. If you don't get a period test.

Source(s): Mom to Savanna Carolynn born June 13, 2011 <3

Anytime you skip a pill your chance of getting pregnant are a higher risk. You might be testing too early. They say you are suppose to wait two weeks after sex. Give it a week and if still nothing make a doctors appointment.

trust your body. If you feel like your pregnant then you probobly are. I knew I was pregnant a week before I could take a test with both my pregnancys.

When I finally did take a test (first pregnancy) the line was so faint that people thought it was negative and that I was imagining a line, so I bought a digital test that same day and it said clearly "pregnant"

Even if it is early you can still test, use a namebrand digital test. The ones with the lines are almost impossible to read early.