RB (2)

LeSean McCoy vs Cowboys

Michael Turner vs Saints

Reggie Bush vs Patriots

*Pick 2 and why

D (1)

Pittsburg vs Rams

Ravens vs Browns

Tell why for everyone please it would be great help i need to win and any questions you neeeded answer go right ahead and post them ill answer them

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

larry fitzgerald, aj green, vincent jackson

big ben

lesean mccoy, reggie bush

ravens

hope this helps :)

• 9 years ago

WR

Roddy White - White is on fire recently and the game against the Saints will be high-scoring

AJ Green - Green gets a ton of targets from Dalton

Mike Wallace - Wallace can easily catch a deep ball against the Rams

QB

Matthew Stafford - Stafford is coming off against a huge performance and the Chargers don't travel well.

RB

LeSean McCoy - McCoy is the best fantasy RB this season. He ran for over 130 yards and 2 TD against Dallas earlier in the year.

Reggie Bush - Bush ran for over 200 yards last week, and the Patriots have a worse defense than the Bills

D

Pittsburg - The Steelers are a great defense and St. Louis is on their 3rd string quarterback.

You have top 5 players in every position. You will probably destroy whoever you are playing against.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My funds is on Munich - With neither side wanting to furnish some thing away early on we are able to anticipate a cagey beginning and few gamers being dedicated ahead by potential of both team. this can make for a useless spectacle for the impartial fan, yet what extra useful thanks to offset that than by potential of having slightly flutter? back the 1/2-Time score to be 0-0 and the 2d 1/2 to have the most targets. Fininshing 2-2 (Penalty Shootout - Win for Bayern Munich)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.