sugar asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

How do I make my eyelashes appear longer? ?

Okay, my eyelashes are SO small! How can I make then look fake with Masacara?

Favorite Answer

Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara. This super-rich mascara perfectly lengthens, thickens and defines lashes without clumping.

http://www.mymarkstore.com/edoyle

Source(s): Mark REP

You can make them "look" longer with mascara you can actually MAKE them longer with an eyelash serum. I use Loreal's lash serum and its okay but its all I can afford right now. The took a week to show results and they peaked at 2 months. the became a little thicker and a little longer. You can apply mascara afterwards to really boost your lashes.

You can find some at your local drug store, look at reviews before buying!

Wear two different mascaras:

Curl your lashes

put on the first mascara (any kind. I do volumizing first. Others do lengthening)

Then the second mascara.

Wait for it to dry completely and then curl again.

At night, put some Vaseline on your lashes and on the lash line. Do that for about a few months and you will see a change in your lashes!

Source(s): My normal routine for my eyelashes

>>put vasline on your eyelashes every day before goin to bet (only a little bit, you will see a difference after a month or a few weeks)

>>curl them with an eyelash curler before n after putting mascara on tip>>get a hairdryer heat your eyelash curler for bout 20 seconds and then curl your eyelashes (after you put mascara on

>>get a multi effect mascara

>>always take mascara off before goin the bed so they will not fall of so quich because they go hard.

hope i helped :)

pretend lashes are large when you study a thanks to apply them. Even fashions with organic lengthy lashes use them because they purely supply your eyes precisely what you're searching for. Oprah makes use of them too and talks about them plenty. i don't believe of creating use of the cosmetics are as functional because the lashes. yet in case you want to. The Christain Dior Black mascara became voted form one the following in Arizona at the same time as testes with all producers mutually.

curl them with eyelash curlers and put mascara on or put on fake lashes

Curl them and then put tons of mascara on, but some good ones that will actually lengthen them.

Curl them and use mascara that is thin and makes you eyes look bigger and get a lot of fresh air it widens your eyes and make them look much bigger.

get a mascara for specifically length and volume if needed. i use lancome hypnose drama. my lashes look fake with it.