Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Help me lose weight please please!?

My name is Sophie. I am 5'6 or something around that height. I weigh 92 pounds. My goal weight is 87 pounds, so it's not a lot to lose. Nobody has told me I'm fat it's just the weight I want to be. I do NOT starve myself and I never will again (I did a few years ago... Worse mistake!!) I would really like to be thinner. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Just eat fruits, salads, dates, walnuts, raisins, organic foods, drink plenty of water and do plenty of juicing. Get a jack la lane juicer for about 75 bucks and juice carrots, apples, oranges, and you will be at 87 pounds within 2 weeks

• Ask

You are definitely not fat, but you can try what I usually do to loose some weight is, don't eat carbs at dinner time, only eat proteins. That would help you lose some pounds. In the mornings and evening time drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey. It should work.

Frist of all at 5'6'' 92 pounds is underweight. You should be between 110-125 pounds depending on your build.