I have 10,000 dlls and i want to put a little good business, what should i do?

i mean what business should i put?

dlls=dollars

Favorite Answer

You should engage in buying stock market.With a small amount of money as a capital, you can first use the online trading company in buying stocks. I chose them because of the much lower overheads than that of common stock brokers. But if wish you buy stocks on your own, you must research them first.

There are so many good stock research analysis tool on the web. My favorite is forcastix. You should also know the ticker symbol used by the company. Ticker symbol is the abbreviaion of the company in stockmarket. For instance, Apple Inc. is AAPL, Bank of America is BAC, Microsoft Corp. is MSFT. If you wish to know more about stocks, I'm very glad to explain futher it to you. Thanks for reading.

You should put business to one side and spend that money on some schooling first. Although it would be funny to see you run a sign making company.

• Fred

You sound like you know about gyms, diets, health food, exercise. Walk into 20 different shops or businesses in that line or something else you know. Pick the one you like best as a potential customer.

• Jay

what's a dlls?

edit: why didn't you just type $10,000 then?