Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

In wizards of waverly place, who will win the family wizard contest (last episode)?

ok so..

this answer comes out on january.

but i can't wait that long -.-

sorry.. but please tell me who will win?! i hope it's not 'Alex'.

she's like so mean. i hope it's justin :D

Favorite Answer

Logically it should be Justin, he is the best student and is the most serious about magic. But personally, I think the writers will cop out and somehow wrangle it so all three kids keep their powers.

In the guess of a brain and a interview with castmate 73% Alex 12% Justin 15% max .

Source(s): None

Personally I think that Alex or Justin will win but give their power to Max like Jerry did for their uncle. I say his because Max seems to need it the most, just like their uncle.

I think all of them win somehow because Disney loves happy endings and they don't want to disappoint their fans by having their favorite character lose. They tried to confuse people with Aunt Megan Uncle Calbo and Jerry because that's like them but the older version of themselves. I think they all win but if win just has to win I think it's Justin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLKDNKlB7Uw

Youtube thumbnail

I think either Alex or Max. Because everybody expects it to be Justin bc he seems to be the best at everything.

JUSTIN IS ANNOYING !!! But any who, all of them are going to win! Disney always does stuff like this. If they owned Harry Potter, it would end with Voldemort being BFFs with Dumbledore.

Source(s): My Amazing mind.

They all win the wizard contest.

It was predictable.

Source(s): downloaded and watched the last episode through a torrent site.

im not sure but i think max because everyone expects it to alex or justin

I think they all win or none of them do. I don't really think it's fair to pick one of them. I think it's gonna be all of them.

People actually watch this garbage?