I'ma apply to a Community College as a International Student....it says I have to prove l can afford?

living expenses but I'm going to live with my mom over there...how would I get around this

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    They need proof that you have the money to pay for the education. Bank statements tax returns stuff like that.

  • 9 years ago

    Is it your mom who will be supporting you in the US? If so, then you can provide her information for this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.