cole asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Wet and wild eyeliner won't stay on.?

Anyone else have this issue.

I guess you get what you pay for. It pretty much is a piece of crap.

• .
    Favorite Answer

Thats because it's a pencil probably. Pencil eyeliners do not have good staying power even if they're high end. Someone recommended mac but mac has some of the worst eyeliners in the makeup world.

Switch to Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Cream liner or their Megaliner Liquid. They're waterproof, smudgeproof, crease and flake proof. If you wear an eyeshadow primer such as elf mineral or nyx hd, etude house waterproof 10, you'll have them last through anything for over 24 hours.

If you want to try other budget liners, Physicians Formula, Essence, LA Splash, Milani, Catrice make some other amazing gel/cream and liquid eyeliners that are waterproof.

Wet 'n' Wild's eyeliners aren't good quality. Try the Prestige Total Intensity eyeliners. They cost only about $5 per eyeliner (you can get them at drugstores), and they're extremely equivalent to MAC Kohl Pencil Eyeliners! Pigment is amazing, staying power is awesome, doesn't smudge or transfer, and they are SUPER CREAMY AND SMOOTH!!!!

I've heard Maybelline eyeliners are good too.

It works for me.Use a primer.

Maybelline tests on animals.

Physicians Formula Custom eyes are supposed to be, they have a sharpener at the button of every pencil

I have made that mistake once. Let me tell you, money spent on good makeup is always worth it. Go to MAC and get a good eyeliner, make sure its a Kohl eyeliner so it stays on your waterline.

=( im not sure if you are looking for other options but i use dinair airbrush makeup for all my makeup and i really like using it for my eyeliner because its all water based so it never irritates my eyes...it also stays on all day and i dont have to retouch it or anything...i hope i helped =)

That's cause it costs a dollar. I'm sure everyone has this issue.

For liquid eyeliner I prefer Almay.

Splurge and get Urban Decay. You'll never want to use anything else.

just get maybelline.

i've never tried the wet and wild, but maybelline is inexpensive and works well.

it's my substitute for lancome for daily use.

I had this issue.

But that's why I don't buy $1 eyeliner any more :)