New years eve outfit ideas?

So New years eve is coming up and I have NO idea what to wear I'm 17 and I'm going to my friends house party and yes everyone will be dressed up! Any ideas are welcome and what are you guys doing for new years and most importantly WHAT WILL YOU WEAR! ha kasia xx

Favorite Answer

I had made this outfit on Polyvore and I think it would be really cute for a New Year's party!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41067705&.msg=B...

One -shoulder dresses are really popular right now, and the black would work great with nude colored heels! If you don't want to wear heels, you could always wear really pretty flats or even flat boots!

I'm gonna wear a metallic tube dress that hits above my knee. I'm wearing it with black heels, maybe tights ( haven't decided yet), and I'm curling my hair. I might bring a coat or a sweater to put over it if it gets cold. Hope this help!

Depends if there's a theme. Eg, we have a stars in their eyes theme so I'm going as britney spears, wearing an outfit like the one she wears in the baby one more time video. If there isn't a theme, think of music styles you like, films/ tv shows or eras such as the 70s/80s. Hope this helps x

Source(s): Past new years parties

something sparkly? For some reason, on each occasion i think of of latest Years Eve events, I continually think of of sparkly stuff.. haha. Like possibly a glittery tank genuine, a great jacket, some dark denims, and a few apartments?

casual and chic