Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 9 years ago

list of full tution fee scholarships in usa for international undergrad?

i am looking for full tution fee waiver scholarships as my gpa is 4 in 11th and expecting 4 in 12th also in 10th it was 3.8 and i m having good xtra.activities.

based on this (leave about toefl i will be getting 100-110 and sat IIs a good score

->can i get the scholarship that is needed by me if yes please send me some link

->can i be able to apply to mit if yes r they any chances to get in...

please tell me soon please....

Favorite Answer

There are very few scholarships available in the U.S. for international undergraduate students, particularly full tuition scholarships. Foreign students are expected to pay their own way.

Scholarships and other financial aid for foreign students are very scarce and extremely competitive. There's hardly a full-tuition scholarship for foreign students anywhere at all. Even if you totally lucked out and got a full tuition scholarship, tuition is only a small fraction of total expenses. You need money, and you need a lot of it.

If MIT wanted you, they would recruit you. They look for winners of international math & science competitions, etc. With a GPA of 4.0 for 4 years of high school, SAT scores of 2200 or better, good extracurricular activities, you are hardly among the average MIT applicant. MIT applicants are exceptional - they have achieved something extraordinary, even though just in their teens.