Does the ABC(Anna boot camp)diet work?

heyy! I'm 13, 129lbs. 5'4.

I don't need a lecture about how unhealthy it is, or I could die, or my hair will fall out, blablabla. If I start feeling weak or sick or nauseous , I'm smart enough to stop. Also, don't tell me I'll gain all the weight back please.. Im going to gradually and slowly start eating only healthy things after that (seriously, only wheat bread, Lean meats, fruits, and veggies.) and eat about 800 cals a day. And I am going to start drinking 9 glasses of water pr. Day.

Here's what I am eliminating out of my diet:

Any junk/fast food.

Chocolate, candy, cakes, etc.. Pretty much any sugar except fruits.

Flower. (pasta, rice, white bread, crackers, chips, etc..)

(diet)cokes, or any sugary drinks besides tea and water and homeade smoothies or juice.

Anything fried.

To get enough fats, proteins, and nutrients I will take a multivitamin every morning, a tbsp of penut butter every other day for fat and oil, and a handful of almonds a day for protein.

But right now I'm on day 2 of the ABC diet. Does it work? A simple yes or no, and how much can you lose from it?

Btw, I dance for 30 mins. A day. Go on walks about 2ice a week, and do excersizes to tone up.

Thankyouu. !(:

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it does work, I'm not sure exactly how much you will lose but I imagine around a stone at least if you stick to it for the full 30 days. Though if you were to have at least 1200+ calories of the food you mentioned above plus the exercise you should still lose weight

• 4 years ago

mind over lettuce

• 5 years ago

Stop hunger pangs while dieting by eating foods that keep you full

• 4 years ago

remember these five essential smoothie ingredients frozen berries a banana skim milk a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of psyllium seed husks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

spice things up with 35 minutes of foreplay and 45 minutes of sex in different positions

• 5 years ago

cut your lawn with a push mower for 17 minutes

• 5 years ago

Through junk food from your kitchen

• 4 years ago

Try best yoga pose which increase your heart rate up

• Karen
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Don t halt your exercise routine on vacation

• 5 years ago

visit a museum or art gallery

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.