Culturally speaking, am I part American?

I consider myself culturally Western, but not necessarily American in particular. I do have relatives in the United States, both maternal and paternal, but I've never met any of them. I was born in Ukraine, but raised in Israel, which if you didn't know, has a very pro-American attitude. Perhaps partly... show more I consider myself culturally Western, but not necessarily American in particular. I do have relatives in the United States, both maternal and paternal, but I've never met any of them. I was born in Ukraine, but raised in Israel, which if you didn't know, has a very pro-American attitude.

Perhaps partly because of America's imperialism, my childhood was filled with elements of American culture. Watching Looney Tunes on TV, drinking Coca-Cola at McDonald's—you know what I'm talking about. Most of my favorite celebrities are still American, because most good performers come from the US anyway.

Politically I'm libertarian, and religiously an atheist. I know whom I would vote for in the next United States presidential election. I am strongly in favor of the individualistic values America was founded on. I fancy the capitalistic image of America in parallel with the Second World. However, as for the social issues, I wish the United States was more like Northern Europe, save for such exceptions as gun policy.

I may choose to move there sometime in the not-so-distant future. Finally, whenever I talk about America as a nation, I feel the urge to speak in the first person “we.”
Update: @cheir, that's why I said, “Culturally speaking.” I meant culture as opposed to heredity.
Update 2: @Yuri, Rammstein's music video for “Amerika” illustrates what I meant pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yydlX7c8HbY
Update 3: @Yuri, you may have been inattentive. The United States has been trying to spread it's global influence for over a century. Why else would the United States have all those military bases all over the world? Culture is a part of it.
Update 4: @Adrian, why exactly would you be proud to call me a fellow American? According to what you added post scriptum, you're not proud of all Americans unconditionally, so wouldn't you want to find out first who I am? @Adrian, @Yuri, thank you for the hospitality, I guess, but why are you so keen on... show more @Adrian, why exactly would you be proud to call me a fellow American? According to what you added post scriptum, you're not proud of all Americans unconditionally, so wouldn't you want to find out first who I am?

@Adrian, @Yuri, thank you for the hospitality, I guess, but why are you so keen on immigration? Do you believe that it's good for the economy, or are you interested in promoting multiculturalism? Pardon me if I made this sound like an interrogation. I'm just wondering.
Update 5: @K2010, sorry, but what are you talking about? When on earth did I say that it was wrong for Israel to be pro-American? No, I haven't ever served in the IDF. Why are you asking? Я й сам наразі проживаю в Україні, до Вашого відома.
Update 6: @Fireball, um, what do the Brits have to do with this?
Update 7: Haha, I just noticed that the capital letters in the title together spell “CIA.” Random, I know.