Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

What will you do if a horrible deadly pandemic sweeps the world soon?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It isn't a question of IF but WHEN.

It is going to happen and if it happened anytime soon it would send the entire world into a panic and the survivors will just be along for the ride. The book "The Coming Plague" by Laurie Garrett is quite clear that the next pandemic is on the horizon and that horizon has gotten closer as the nations of the world continue to reduce public health spending around the world. Nobody will really cares about Ebola until it boards a plane for a major city and causes an outbreak. There are neglected parts of the planet and the next killing will probably come from there because the Earth is shrinking everyday.

The Coming Plague was also a four hour documentary both of these can be found used on Amazon.com

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

If the inhabitants become extremely decreased, the human race survivors will be centred on this stuff first: a million. collect Up The Survivors 2. Create guard 3. Get a food source and water 4. commence to rebuild life -I recommend by potential of that...the human beings that survived the epidemic will be left tormented. they may well be ravaged. music does no longer even go their options. If music did go their options, they might maximum likely hearken to satisfied music like the sea coast boys, or some thing. they may well be centred on retaining the human races custom to keep tips about life until eventually now the epidemic. music does no longer be taken into deep interest until eventually lengthy after the ordeal and after life become rebuilt plenty 5. What went incorrect. be it nuclear conflict or a ailment the survivors favor to figure out a answer to the precedence in case it flora up again 999. music. human beings would then rediscover music, and a good number of alternative custom. Who knows of what they might like after what theyve been by potential of? purely element i'm able to imagine of is that EMO music will be lengthy gone alongside with crappy pop. human beings would fee life extra in the experience that they discovered about a mass apocalyptic experience of their history instructions if it quite is sensible so that they might hearken to extra useful music, no longer hollow meaningless Radio music.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If a pandemic were to sweep the world by tomorrow, I would ensure the safety of myself and those I love from it.

:-)

• Adrian
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

What any sensible person would do: Run screaming into the streets, throw trash cans through store windows, loot electronics stores for big-screen TVs, rob convenience stores at banana point, kick puppies and kittens, and generally behave like the typical Christian does when faced with too many truths. (Okay, that was a cheap shot at Christians, but 'tiz the season!)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Odds are that I will die. More folks will die in undeveloped countries. Poor folks in America will be first to go. I'm somewhat isolated out here so I have a slightly better chance than city sheep.

• Duck
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Turn off Fox News and get my news from a *real* news source.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Take Lemsip every night.

• Remember this question and think "Damn! that motherfvcker had something to do with it"

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

a gain?

we already have flu colds, aids h1n1 and herpes

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Probably scream, "WHY ARE ALL THESE PANDAS SO DEADLY?!"

Source(s): Panda's are usually not deadly.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.