How do you pay for apps in the App Store?

Do you have to connect a credit card? Or can you use the iTunes gift card? Or do you have to buy a gift card entirely for the App Store?

I'm referring to iPad by the way. And check back once or twice because I add a question or more info.

Also, for iPad, can you do face call on Facebook?

Why the mean answers? I don't have the iPad yet, and I'm just asking a question. I'm sorry for being curious and wondering. gosh

I don't know if this is true for iPad, but when I chat some one on my desktop, in the top left there is a video camera symbol for face chat. I don't know if that will work on iPad.

• SteveO
    Favorite Answer

If you don't want to use a slew of gift cards, then you should probably connect a credit or debit card to your iTunes account. It doesn't matter what kind of iTunes gift card you buy and use...it's all the same to Apple. To my knowledge, you can't do video calling from any mobile Facebook app, including the Android version.

Hey,

If you want to buy apps you can go down to your local supermarket and pick your self up a itunes gift card. Then make a apple id. Scratch off the sticker at the back of the iTunes card and go to the iTunes store and click redeem.

• Darren

Why does it even matter?

Jesus, if you had used the 3 minutes spent typing this question out to do something more productive we would all be better off.