What to do about people smoking drugs in the building and someone trying to break in my apartment?

I E-mailed management and got no answer. I even talked to management on the phone about it a year ago. And was told they would have to move. Yet, these people are still living in the building. Up until now there were no more problems. I recently called management again and they still did not do anything about the... show more I E-mailed management and got no answer. I even talked to management on the phone about it a year ago. And was told they would have to move. Yet, these people are still living in the building. Up until now there were no more problems. I recently called management again and they still did not do anything about the situition.

Plus someone has been trying to break into my apartment for months, too. I talked to management about this too all they said is if it happens again just call the building manager. I am so glad I personally had my locks changed.
Update: I am not going to move just because other people are smoking drugs in the building. Plus I did not complain about the neighbors a lot this was the 3rd time I told management about tenants smoking drugs in the building. I brought this up to managment twice last year and one time this year. No, I do not think they... show more I am not going to move just because other people are smoking drugs in the building. Plus I did not complain about the neighbors a lot this was the 3rd time I told management about tenants smoking drugs in the building. I brought this up to managment twice last year and one time this year.

No, I do not think they are the ones trying to break into my apartment. It is someone who I do not know. Who some how got a key to the buildings front door. I know this because I heard that person trying to break in one night while I was trying to sleep. And that person left out of the front door.
Update 2: There is also no way I am getting a gun.
Update 3: I am going to try writing a letter and mail it to the owner. And see what they will do about it.