Jedward ‘set to return to Celebrity Big Brother’ 2012?

Former Celebrity Big Brother contestants Jedward will return to the show’s house for the new series, according to The Daily Star. A ‘show source’ added: “We can’t say too much but fans won’t be disappointed.” If true, it is unlikely the pair will appear for long – they’re starring in their own pantomime in... show more Former Celebrity Big Brother contestants Jedward will return to the show’s house for the new series, according to The Daily Star.

A ‘show source’ added: “We can’t say too much but fans won’t be disappointed.”

If true, it is unlikely the pair will appear for long – they’re starring in their own pantomime in Dublin until January 8th, before embarking on a tour of Europe on the 13th

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/1218/jed...

Do you want Jedward to go back into the Celebrity Big Brother house again?
Update: @Joe: If you dont like Big Brother or Celebrity Big Brother why did you answer this question then??? I dont like Football so I dont answer football questions and also I wouldnt wish Football was taken off tv because some people enjoy watching Football just like some people enjoy watching Big Brother. I believe... show more @Joe: If you dont like Big Brother or Celebrity Big Brother why did you answer this question then???

I dont like Football so I dont answer football questions and also I wouldnt wish Football was taken off tv because some people enjoy watching Football just like some people enjoy watching Big Brother.

I believe there should be different kind of tv shows for everyone to watch and that people like and Iam glad Big Brother was brought back just like loads of other people are glad! :)

If you dont like Big Brother or Celebrity Big Brother then switch over! Simples :D
Update 2: @Jose M: Why answer this question if you dont like Celebrity Big Brother? :)
Update 3: @Nanny Chris W: Thankyou for telling me :) Was it Jedward @PlanetJedward who tweeted it? Do you think they might go on Celebrity Big Brother as guests but not as housemates? :)