Bombs of World War II? History buffs help plz!?

In history like WWI or II, Where there any bombs on Germany during the Christmas season ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Fraid so - by 1943 the Allies were bombing German targets around the clock and on Christmas day 1944 the Allies launched a huge air offensive to wipe out German armour and troops in the finale to the Battle of the Bulge.

This is WW1... interesting tho

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364909/Fo...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Christmas has never been an excuse to refrain from attacking the enemy. Or any other holiday, either. In the early middle ages I think Innocent III (he was so innocent he launched the first Crusade against Europeans, the Albigensian Crusade. Since this was a durable and wide spread heresy, he also developed the Inquisition to find heretic for burning at the stake.

Source(s): The historian Georges Duby
  • 4 years ago

For God sakes do not pay attention to us pass to Sotheby's. you want an appraiser who is familiar with the textile, in the event that they might't help get them to propose somebody. i'm prepared to guess they are forgeries yet whilst not permit me know i could be drawn to bidding on a number of them Oh, a be conscious to the smart in no way and that i mean in no way purchase something of fee or historic from EBAY. they are below study and that i element will at last ought to respond to to the courts. God bless you and the Southern human beings.

• DAR76
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Look up Dresden, Battle of Berlin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes and ONE rather BIG one was found recently and thousands had to vacate for awhile or risk being blown to smithereens.

• 9 years ago

definitely yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.