MW3 whats your favorite online game to play e.g Domination, TDM etc.?

I personally like Domination

Best Answer

Hardcore TDM, and a little bit of kill confirmed. It's like a little twist on TDM so it's not the same boring stuff.

They have a new game mode out called drop zone, that's pretty cool. A little bit like headquarters, kill streaks are disabled, and the only way you can get kill streaks is by care packages that drop in the drop zone. I've only played it a little bit, but it seems really fun. I'm glad they're actually putting new things on the game.

Im with her Hardcore TDM and KC are my Favs i like for when I empty a clip into someone for them too fall! i also like doing the Spec Opps with my friends

listed under are a number of my favorites. maximum of them have option money, yet none of them are required. Wizard one hundred and one Fusion Fall adventure Quest Dragon fantasy Mech Quest AdventureQuest Worlds Epic Duel

Domination

Demolition

Search and Destroy

Drop Zone

I im with my friends then domination, if im a lone then free for all or mercenary

Source(s): Me

One in the chamber

domination but battlefield 3 is better

I like team death match