promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I am looking at buying aUsed 2007 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab Flareside STX?

Truck has 37,000 miles on it for $18,500. Here are the details...

INSTALLED OPTIONS

Driver Air Bag

Anti-Lock Brakes

Air Conditioning

Alloy Wheels

Cruise Control

CD Player

Passenger Air Bag

Power Steering

Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

Original owner, oil changed every 3000 miles. Only 37,000 miles, used sparingly last 3 summers only. Always stored inside. Has a spray in bed liner and soft Tunno Cover. Non smoker. Ford Premium Care Service Contract good until August 2013. Performance Auto Group lifetime warranty on Paint and under coating. Has summer bug screen and winter grill guard. Must see Truck !

Should it be a deal breaker if nothing in it is power, like the windows locks or seats? Very nice truck...

Please help me out! or is $18,500 too much for it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i am guessing this is a daily driver for getting to and fro from work... well seems like a good deal just check ask them to check the oil in front of you, it is always good to take precautions even though they probably just changed it since they are selling it. But if you are looking for a tough truck i suggest the Toyota Hilux any model from 1980-2000 because that truck is indestructible...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • g-man
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Why not Google the specs for a 2007 F-150 Supercab STX to find out what was standard equipment? Also go to KBB.com to find out the approximate value of the truck? A one owner, low mileage truck as you describe is always a better buy than other trucks of same year regardless of equipment. As far as the lack of PW etc. that's a personal choice but if it were me I'd opt for the one owner, well maintained one any day over a fully loaded truck with unknown background, high mileage and more than one owner. That price seems to be at the top end for that model but if the power equipment is not there its a real good bargaining point.

See: http://www.kbb.com/ford/f150-super-cab/2007-ford-f...

• Chris
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

This sounds like a really nice ride that has been babied. For pricing, the truck is worth what you are willing to pay for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.