Girl's, do you like seeing a man's butt crack in public?

I have a weird fetish where I like to show my buttcrack to random girls in public. Don't ask me how I discovered this fetish. It just sort of happened one day. Basically, I'll wear low jeans and sit down or bend over whenever a girl walks by. The more I do it, the more turned on I get and the more daring... show more I have a weird fetish where I like to show my buttcrack to random girls in public. Don't ask me how I discovered this fetish. It just sort of happened one day.
Basically, I'll wear low jeans and sit down or bend over whenever a girl walks by. The more I do it, the more turned on I get and the more daring I become. There are even times when I've shown about half my bare butt. Of course I always make it seem accidental.
I love catching them staring. I'm just wondering though, what do girls think when they see a random guy's bare butt crack hanging out in public? Do they like it? Do they get a bit turned on?
Oh and I'm in good shape, I'm not fat or anything. Not sure if that makes a difference, but whatever.

And don't worry, it's not hairy. What woman wouldn't like seeing a nice firm round butt?