Do dogs really eat cats?

do dogs actually eat cats or just kill them
Update: owners of this pitbull keep him in a cold garage, i found dead animals in there yard, rats, mice, even an appossom at one time....i was told by a faithful neighbor my baby kitten was taken and they gave it to the dog and he ate it.....i want revenge so bad on the owners and the dog ...what can i do im so upset... show more owners of this pitbull keep him in a cold garage, i found dead animals in there yard, rats, mice, even an appossom at one time....i was told by a faithful neighbor my baby kitten was taken and they gave it to the dog and he ate it.....i want revenge so bad on the owners and the dog ...what can i do im so upset about this ...how can sick evil people allow this to happen? and they call themselves animal lovers
Update 2: this dog is just plain crazy , he tore a cage apart when i had my rabbitt in it ...poor thing had a heart attack ....he rund around the hood like hes a labby ...hes blood thirsty and he will kill anything thats small and alve and his owners allow this
Update 3: im suspecting dog fighing too but not 100 percent.....they knew it my cat , been my neighbors for 40 years ....another question how can i poison a pitbull jkjkjk ....i would never hurt any animal just this one jkjkjk lolo
Update 4: and i have my newborn grandbaby coming home in 3 weeks