Should a 13 year old play mw3?

Im thirteen I'm christian and my dad doesn't want me to get mw3. He thinks its to violent. But here's the dumb part he let's me get air soft guns air rifles (pellet guns) a sword a throwing knife and a buch of other lethal wepons. I'm probably not even going to be playing the campaign the reason its m rated. Also can u turn the blood off in online multiplayer. Like in black ops

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You kidding me? Mw3 is overly populated with 12 and 13 year olds...so ya you'll probly make alot of gaming friends.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Well you're right, Modern Warfare 3 is a blood gore-ish game with profanity-Not much(ive played and beat it.) And yes for some reason M games arent for minors but its bull crap in my opinion, but no one ever repeated the stuff that happened on a game. But online you need to watch out, ESRB does not control what gamers say or do on there and therefore will curse. ALOT lol. So in my opinion i think its ok for a 13 year old to play any game such as MW3 just dont copy it of course. Oh and a tip of advice, gamers dont respect "little kids" so that could be a problem, just dont talk to anyone that seems mean or mute them and kill away as i say. Do you have PS3 or XBox360? My gamertag is Sticksniper5 on PS3 & ill be glad to talk to anyone who has doubts about you playing.

• 8 years ago

No, 13 year olds should be exposed to good games. Like Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Arma 2, Left 4 Dead, Garry's Mod, Fallout series, and Mass Effect.

Source(s): Playing good games when I was 13
  • 8 years ago

Wow. That sucks. Tell your dad he's a norotic idiot. Are you home-schooled or private-school?

Also, There are much worse things than mw3. For instance, the newspaper. This week a man set a 73 year old on fire and watched her burn to death, because she owed him money. And your dad thinks it's prudent to limit the availability of videogames for you. Ha.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

No mw3 dosnt need anymore squaky voiced 13 year olds no offense

• 8 years ago

how is mw3 violent i hardly notice the blood and ur lucky where i live air soft guns are illegal and u should get mw3

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Who gives a s*it ? I dont care.

You should kid, many kids younger or even at the same age as you play the game.

Even I let my 7 year old cousin to play MORTAL KOMBAT with me. And he feels normal not scared to play it

• 8 years ago

well then who gives a crap :P Your dads a pansy if he thinks THATS violent.

• 8 years ago

say that its JUST A GAME, and I NEED IT FOR HOMEWORK.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.