Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why does Sarah Palin fancy herself as a Joan of Arc battling "those Atheists" in the made up War on Christmas?

I have been watching Sarah Palin on FOX. She is starting to stick her nose into some of the Nativity Scene and other holiday-themed court cases going on in America. What will she gain by demonizing Atheist voters, especially during this "Season of Holidays and Joy" (when we shouldn't be favoring any one Solstice-anchored religion over the others)?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

She's a demagogue, nothing more nothing less. She can hardly be considered a politician now, at this point she's just trying her best to stay in the spotlight.

She's good at it too.

• Don M
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

She is defending the Constitution. While the Constitution does not allow the government to establish a particular religion, it also does not allow the government to prohibit the free exercise of religion.

Christmas is anchored in the birth of Christ. It came to be celebrated at the time of the winter solstice because of the symbolic significance of light coming into the world. To treat all religions equally is a de facto rejection of them all.

• 8 years ago

I'm guessing she has no idea who Joan of Arc was, that she was executed (so much for God's plan) and had a brain tumor (explaining the voices she heard)

• 8 years ago

Well, gosh, doncha know, I told you about Paul Revere warning the British, didly I? You must then know I'm gosh darn right about this, two!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sarah Palin is an idiot, even cons don't like her. The only cons that like her, are cons that will support anything libs don't like.

• 8 years ago

War on Christmas?

My god, it's only been a few months out of Iraq and they're already starting with it again.

• 8 years ago

And when I see a story about someone complaining about a nativity scene, what is that?

• 8 years ago

She is a godly woman. I guess eternity will be a too late for some. Hating God is a person's right, yet the eternal situation lies solely on their shoulders. Sarah is just one beam of God's light.

• 8 years ago

She likes being on TV

• 8 years ago

She's pretty much insane, that's why.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.