Why can't black men handle their woman earning more than them/being more successful? e.g Bobby Brown+Whitney?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know but I love you. You're the best troll. I'd give anything to know who you really are. But you don't have your email enabled.

I gave you this totally racist comment once on the twins you messed the names up on, and laid awake all night doubting if you were a troll and wondering how badly I had offended you. THANK YOU for giving me BA; whew, what a load off.

Ok, got that off my chest......whistles off.....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • lady
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Hi. Most men can't handle a woman who makes more $$$$$. It's something in their chemicals that makes them want to take care of a woman. It kinda makes a man with pride feel neutered when the woman pays for dinner and stuff.

• 9 years ago

Most women with a lot of money are independent. No matter the race.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yo your making all black people look bad with ignorant. irrational and stupid questions like this. don't you know every time you open your mouth you are being judged in this society, Why would you even bring up bobby and whitney, white people laugh at us and think all of our relationships are like that because of them..

white people please forgive her not all black people are like this

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

don't make it a race thing or gender thing cuz it is neither.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're not even black, lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.