'Best if used by' vs. 'Expires by'...?

I'm making a family dinner tonight (which is suppose to be special because i'm a teenager :D), And I decided to make a box of Tuna Helper (it's hamburger helper, but with tuna instead), and I realized on the box it said it was 'Best if used by February 2011'. Does that means it's gone bad?... show more I'm making a family dinner tonight (which is suppose to be special because i'm a teenager :D),
And I decided to make a box of Tuna Helper (it's hamburger helper, but with tuna instead), and I realized on the box it said it was 'Best if used by February 2011'. Does that means it's gone bad? It doesn't say 'expired by'. None of the packages inside have been open, and you have to use fresh tuna anyway (it doesn't come in the box), so could I still make it without giving food poisoning to my entire family? The only packages of food inside the box are a broccoli sauce mixture/powder, and noodles...so should I make this, or do something else?