Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

McCain says Kim Jong Il in a 'warm corner of hell'. What's your opinion about what he said?

Sen. John McCain said Monday the world is better off now that North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has died and predicted that the dictator would join the likes of Adolf Hitler "in a warm corner of hell."

McCain's political colleagues, including GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, joined the prominent and outspoken senator in saying bluntly that Kim will not be missed after decades of oppression and threatening the world with his nuclear program.

"I can only express satisfaction that the Dear Leader is joining the likes of Gadhafi, bin Laden, Hitler and Stalin in a warm corner of hell," said McCain, the top-ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

• Riley
    Best Answer

It only shows total global disrespect, and Americans bad taste foreign protocol, especially towards Kim Jong Il family and all the peoples of North Korea. While there whole country is in mourning over the loss of Kim Jong Il. Also disrespect towards the peoples of the world, and global leaders foreign protocol etiquette respect and sympathy. For Kim Jong Il family, and all the peoples of North Korea during this time of personal mourning and grieving over his passing.

I always believe in karma, of what goes around comes around, its not hard to forget all Americans anger and reaction seeing persons cheering over 9/11. This is probably visually and verbally how all Kim Jong Il family and all the peoples of North Korea, are seeing Americans today. Especially with American politicians, like John McCain and Mitt Romney making disrespectful and discriminating statements.

Americans in the United States need to realize the whole entire world and there allies who protect them, and do business, trade and consumer buying of made in USA exports. Are also all seeing and hearing them cheering and verbally discriminating xenophobic foreign disrespect towards the peoples of North Korea, especially by there republican politicians. Who are also repeatably venting discriminating xenophobic verbal hatred, and threats of illegal warmongering, terrorism, destruction, imprisonment and torture towards all the peaceful peoples of Iran. We all globally have heard these repeated warmongering threats during every republican nominee debate, for there 2012 presidential election.

My personal opinion is, Americans being all United States world viewed, and verbally opinionated, are all unthinkingly playing with wild beehives and wasps nests. Every common sensed educated person knows, what exactly happens whenever you play with wild beehives and wasps nests. When sticking and poking them with sticks stirring and angering the bee's and wasps inside of them. Then stupidly trying to put there hand in these hives and nests, which held the stick.

Let's hope someone in there country has a humane conscious, to appologize for this bad taste.

Source(s): Australian

McCain is entitled to his opinions, but perhaps he is expressing them a little too much and too loudly. Hell is a fictional place. I am not saddened by the news of Kim Jong II's death.

I'm as anti-John McCain as the next person. But he's entitled to his own opinion. Just because he's a politician doesn't mean that he isn't allowed to think.

Meh.

What would you think of him if he said "Kim Jong Il is going to reincarnate as a worm"?

well lets evaluate that ,,,for one thing hell is here on earth,,,,,,so a warm corner could be arranged but does Kim Jong 2 deserve such special treatment......dr

• Sugar

Hell does not have warm corners It is all Hot.

I don't make judgments. That is up to God.

If there is a hell, then I am sure Kim Jong-iL is there.

• Matt H

Kim killed tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of his own people.

• hamana

I think McCain will join him.

Source(s): He enjoys stripping me of my liberties.
  • Greg

Honest and true, but bad for diplomacy.