Why does my screen say "www.bangbros.com after my son leaves even though he is only doing homework?

why does my screen say "www.bangbros.com after my son leaves even though he is only doing homework? Every night during the school year every time i come in my son tells me he is doing homework on the computer. Now every once in a while i come down and check on the computer while he's at school like every... show more why does my screen say "www.bangbros.com after my son leaves even though he is only doing homework?
Every night during the school year every time i come in my son tells me he is doing homework on the computer. Now every once in a while i come down and check on the computer while he's at school like every parent would do. So i review his work and a site pops up and it says www.bangbros.com and there's a girl on it. i mean could this be a homework website? or... What? please tell me what it is. i am very concerned :/ it also gives a password to it too? if that helps...
Update: connor H thank you so much
Update 2: same for you kobinks thanks ;)
Update 3: oh its ok william idk if he needs to learn that yet. well on the bright side he's not gay. :)