why does my screen say "www.bangbros.com after my son leaves even though he is only doing homework?

Every night during the school year every time i come in my son tells me he is doing homework on the computer. Now every once in a while i come down and check on the computer while he's at school like every parent would do. So i review his work and a site pops up and it says www.bangbros.com and there's a girl on it. i mean could this be a homework website? or... What? please tell me what it is. i am very concerned :/ it also gives a password to it too? if that helps...

connor H thank you so much

same for you kobinks thanks ;)

oh its ok william idk if he needs to learn that yet. well on the bright side he's not gay. :)

Favorite Answer

its a porn website hes not doing homework he's "enjoying" himself

don't worry its just a stage he's just curious

• Bangbros is an Adult pornography site. I don't know how old your son but if he's underage, the only thing he can learn from that site is a bit about human anatomy especially about big breasted women and males with large penises. Sorry to break the bad news to you...

• MT63

It's obviously a porno site, so he's not just doing homework in there.

• Karen

Best Wrestling Question in the world..

It looks to be a porn site... sorry

• Sam

Wow, way to troll.