What is the NDAA Martial Law?

I'm only 16 and I'm trying my best to keep up with whats going on in today's world.

but what is the NDAA Martial Law.?

Best Answer

FEMA camps and NDAA are the real thing. (just like an Orwellian Utopia) You'll be gettin' the eff out of dodge to avoid some kind of urban uprising because of a disaster or emergency and about 30 or 40 miles out of town traffic will stop. military stormtroopers will walk through stopped traffic and warn people to stay in their cars. when you get to the roadblock ahead you will be told to get out of your car (leave all of your belongings and your keys in the car) and wait in a holding area. You will then board a bus and go to one of their internment facilities where you will be in-processed. Hopefully you will not get to play any of their games (waterboarding, solitary confinement, etc)

As for the NDAA (just signed into law by Barack Hussein Obama) that will be used to authorize the whole thing, did you read the book or see the movie "1984"? that's what it is. It allows any federal agency to declare an emergency and use the military forces to impose martial law. What they are doing in the mid east (door to door searches without warrants or any due process whatsoever) is only a rehearsal of what they have in store for us here. This is an article I wrote for another section.

Do the police need a warrant to search me or my property? Under aspects of the US Constitution, all persons are protected from unwarranted searches and any other form of arbitrary harassment. Unfortunately modern courts have misinterpreted the intentions of the founding fathers who authored the US Constitution and Bill of Rights to give the police the power at their discretion to use "probable cause." Police should not be allowed to lawfully act on suspicions or whims, and any action against any person should be deemed unconstitutional. This also includes any electronic surveillance such as wiretaps, directional mics, etc. Of course under aspects of the "Patriot Act" they will claim that it is to protect us from terrorists. They also claim that states need to implement a REAL ID program so that sheeple can be digitally mapped for easy identification to once again... protect us from terrorists. Meanwhile, the southern border is wide open to basically let in whoever wants to come for whatever reason.

The fact is this; the enforcement of drug and firearm prohibition has allowed the government to turn this country into a pig powered police state and everyday it is becoming more and more like the USSR. You might like all of this "protection" but personally I prefer to protect myself. If you are the kind of person that wants to give up your liberty for security then please go somewhere else like China or N Korea

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the NDAA Martial Law?

but what is the NDAA Martial Law.?

Source(s): ndaa martial law: https://biturl.im/nTDFz
  • Navlet

If Paul Revere himself were to come riding down main street USA blowing a trumpet right now, the average American would just close the curtains and ignore it as to not miss any of their beloved favorite TV show or ball game. Then they'd flip over to one of the controlled establishment media channels only to hear some fancy haired talking head tell them not to worry about the crazy guy on the horse who thinks he's Paul revere, he's just some nut who may also be a terrorist. Happy New Year Everyone.... and good luck!!!

• Sarah

ndaa martial law

Beg pardon Quizzard, NDAA has a provision which allows the Pres to declare Martial law and detain U.S. citizens on U.S. soil indefinitely without warrant (just call then terrorists). Earlier presidential orders allow the suspension of the 2nd Amendment under Martial Law. Read more books Quiz. (shhhh)

Here is the NDAA Bill. SEC 948A tells you what the President can declare as far as Martial Law goes. It also specifies that under suspicion as an "Enemy Belligerent" you can be detained. So there are a ton of references to certain sections and definitions that you have to back track and read to understand what it is saying. They make it this way so it is difficult to decipher but if you have time and are determined you can figure it out. Hope this helps!

• Blatant violation of the Bill of Rights. It basically makes us have equal rights with the terrorists in the middle east. We can be arrested, tortured, and assassinated without trial.

• The National Defense Authorization Act is basically the law which sets out the budget for the Defense Department each year.

It has nothing to do with Martial Law, other than providing funds for the military.

• Mutt

It's people reading too much into one part of the NDAA that they claim the US will use to declare martial law and detain US citizens for no reason and for an indefinite period of time.

But for rationally thinking people, it's a law that has already been in place, and it is just being codified. No one had a problem with it before, so why are they now?

@nightmaare24 - Why were there no complaints before this bill passed when the US government was allowed to detain US citizens for no reason under Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists? They had the capability before, but no one complained?

I suggest you tighten that tin foil hat you have on.

• 6 years agoReport

So ignorant .

And beg pardon, Mutt, but just b/c you are a gutless, cowardly waste, who would've goosestepped in Berlin to avoid challenging authority, doesn't mean the rest of us are. Do not speak for me, I always had a problem w/ anything that says the government can violate my constitutional rights. It's just being clearly defined, LMAO-you'll still be saying that when they have people locked up over performing certain internet searches you cowardly-oh I'm done, it makes me sick you live in my country.

Sorry Ma'am, I just hate to see cowardly conformism like that, gunny already answered the question-I just couldn't let a moron like Mutt speak in plural terms-and wow, the top contributors what are they all idiots-vote for Gunny's answer, unless you like my Revolutionary oratory -but no he's the one who answered the question, sense a little anti-government in him as well.

@Mutt-I've been complaining constantly-once again you don't know a thing about me-so stop speaking for me-you're a gutless, conformist coward, and you sound dumber when you steal lame jokes and think it's going to insult me-someone like you is not even a person in my book, so IDC what you say,I know you are wrong&a sniveling coward, who cares if you have a dickrider or 2. I understand you're scared of me &if you ever were near me you'd defecate yourself-so try and learn from Gunny. Take those blinders off, they are for racehorses-see, when you have an IQ you can be proud of& dare to question authority, you can come up w/ your own minor insults/dry jokes.