4 advantages of ADR (alternative dispute resolution)?
Preferably in bullet form.
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
- ADR works to maintain the relationship between parties as well as reach agreement over a dispute
- ADR enables each party to be heard and feel they have been heard reducing grievances and any need for revenge
- ADR considers more than just the legal basis of a dispute working for a win-win agreement that suits all the parties involved
- ADR can be both quicker and cheaper than taking litigationSource(s): http://www.pre-actionadr.org/
- jennisLv 44 years ago
i think of of you have already spoke back your man or woman question. The examples you listed that would desire to wish to never bypass to ADR are all criminal concerns. very tremendously plenty all kinds of civil claims may well be referred to ADR. the thought is that having the activities negotiate and are available up with their own answer is greater effective efficient than having a answer imposed via the courts. Courts actual have a stable activity in controlling the diversity of circumstances on their docket. Judges will continuously motivate activities to settle their own circumstances, with the objective to maintain the court docket's time and components.