Does it bother the typical Atheist that only 2.1% of the Population in the USA is Atheists?

It shouldn't bother anyone, we have the freedom in America to be atheists if we want to be atheists. Most countries in the Middle East don't allow people to live if they are not Muslims. So theists should be grateful for American Freedom! Especially now that the far leftists like the Soros/Muslim org etc are growing more Shariah law in the middle east.

Update:

Wonder why Soros is helping that happen in the Middle East? Working with Musi bro org like that? Egypt and Libya will both now get Shariah law, no freedom and the Egyptian Christians are fleeing the country 180,000 so far left because they won't be allowed to live under Shariah law.

Update 2:

Radical muslims like throwing stones at people who don't believe what they believe in.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

That information is false. In the 1990s it was 8%, now it is 12% of the population who are atheists. Oh and correction...right wing is sharia, left wing is atheist, just to be specific.

• John J
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You cretin.

<<Most countries in the Middle East don't allow people to live if they are not Muslims.>>

********! Pure ********! You've clearly never been to the Middle east; in fact I doubt if you even own a passport. I suspect you're just anotehr bog-standard home-schooled retard from Hicksville, USA.

Get yourself a passport and come and visit the free world - the education would do you a world of good.

• 9 years ago

America and the middle east are write offs.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It didn't bother me when it was 2-3% but that was back in the 70s. It's over 10% now, which makes the trend pretty solid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

This country need more freedom. That's why there's the ACLU, fighting the far right tends to be an uphill battle.

• 9 years ago

No more than it bothers me that only 2.1% of the population of the USA has an IQ over 100.

• 9 years ago

americans are the least informed, most nationalistic and least progressive of all developed populations

so it encourages me that i am on the right track by not believing the same nonsense they believe, eg "obama is a muslim"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. Does it bother you that regurgitating right wing rhetoric the way you do makes you sound like an idiot, someone who is incapable of thinking for themselves?

• 9 years ago

That trend will continue to grow, as self-worship is way more popular than worshiping the God of the Bible.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

nope since they only make up <0.5% of the prison population whereas christians are more or less representative of the prison population % per capita.

Source(s): USA is secular, not a theocracy.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.