Possible to remember Past Life?

Is it possible to remember your Past Life after you've been ReIncarnated?

• Favorite Answer

I wish that some people would realize that reincarnation was a part of their religion's beliefs until someone decided that it shouldn't be there anymore. (Do some research into Constantine, guys).

Aaaaanyway. I've remembered a lot or had them shown to me. There's a long complex explanation as to why we often don't remember when we come back, but I don't feel like going into that. lol There's many ways to figure out what they were, but you just need to ask. Part of you will always remember.

I mean to offend no religious folk, as I respect you all. However, let us stray away from the Bible or other teachings for this answer if the person asking the question wishes. Or, at least, I will attempt to.

I personally do not believe in reincarnation, but I do believe in the paranormal. However, if you believe in reincarnation, I will assume it true to help your cause.

If reincarnation were to be true, I would think it impossible to truly remember the past life. Why? Well, the way the brain works is on impulses and shocks sent throughout. When you are born, even if it is not the first time, you would receive a new brain, since that's the way the birthing process works unless you're a Phoenix. Seriously though, just thinking logically I would say not.

However, would a psychic be able to tell? Well, you would have to assume that you also believe in psychics, people will the ability to see the past and future. It is my personal belief that they work on a studied system that works well for them. I believe them to be educated and intelligent, but not an all-seeing being. What I mean is that they work in the same way that astrologers do. They are vague in their words, but specific enough to be convincing. We do not remember the days that the psychic or astrologer is wrong, but on the rare occasion that they are right, we panic and think they are beings of God themselves. I'm exaggerating a little here, but with good purpose. I mean, psychics that talk about the past life always talk about how you were something great. They would never tell someone they were an auto mechanic that made minimum wage and died from over-stressing. No, you were definitely a King or something great and magnificent.

Think about it a little deeper. Truly look into your beliefs and try to think of what seems right. To me, with logic, it would seem that the psychics are almost scamming you (though they can act like therapists in certain situations) and that remembering the past life would simply be impossible. However, this would also mean you would have to believe in reincarnation, which is a long stretch as well. Could your soul truly find a new body? If you tell me that souls simply find new bodies when people are born, then how is the population able to expand?

Really, such a subject is open to interpretation and cannot be met with a straight answer that isn't an opinion. However, I feel as if people would find my answer to be straight forward enough and logically sane that reincarnation, the past life, and a psychic's ability to truly tell the past and future, are all pretty unlikely, if not completely impossible.

Didn't mean to offend or disrespect anyone, so I apologize if I did so.

Source(s): Self, Logic

If there is no memory of a past life then this life would be an entirely new one and not a continuation of a former life. .

Reincarnation does not happen. You can't remember your "past life" because this is your first and only life.

That being said, some people who do believe this stuff think that it is possible to remember, though not many people have that gift. Some believe that if you can't remember on your own, you can go to a psychic to reveal your past life.

This is also not possible because there are no psychics, only people deluding themselves or intentionally deceiving others for profit.

I realize reincarnation -- the idea that we'll live again after we die instead of entering eternity -- is attractive to some people. After all, it seems to take away the sting of death.

But does it? If reincarnation were true, how would you know your next life would be any better than this life has been? It might be much worse -- and what hope or peace is there in that? Nor (if reincarnation were true) would there be any certainty that the process would ever end.

The Bible rejects reincarnation; it tells us that this is the only life we'll ever live, and after we die we will enter eternity -- either with God in heaven, or in that place the Bible calls hell. The Bible says, "Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

But I want you to understand why the Bible rejects reincarnation. The reason is because it isn't necessary! Only one thing separates us from God, and that is our sin. But Jesus Christ came to do away with our guilt and shame -- and now He offers eternal life to all who put their faith and trust in Him. The Bible says, "This is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son" (1 John 5:11).

Don't be deceived; don't put your faith in anything less than Jesus Christ. He alone gives us hope for the future -- and when we know Him, we don't need to fear death, for we will be safely in God's presence forever.

believer_in_jesus37421@yahoo.com

You can not remember a past life, you have only one. Some people like to imagine they had past lives though.

Yes, it is possible. I'm a big believer in past lives.

Do you believe we have ReIncarnated?I don't think everyonre can answer this question.Because everyone never go through it.

Yes some memories are imprinted on our DNA.

yea, my Dad dreamt of his. He was being chased by blue jackets on a wagon lead by horses and he was British with those caps that look like cup cakes. it was around the mid 1800s by researching the uniforms. I haven't found mine yet.

Good luck but be careful if you try.

Source(s): experience