Atheists: Do you sway to the symphony of destruction? Is the sound of your passing a scream in the night?

Update:

Dominion: Does that mean I'm getting through to you?!? =)

Update 2:

It means, do you romanticize in your position as an atheist and dying to enter nonexistent- destruction? And, it implies that your expectation is nothing like what will happen when you do die; you will awaken to the dark reality that you do still exist and that you have chosen the wrong path, and have denied the truth of the Light. Rather than a song of joy, you have a sorrowful scream and moaning among others who have mocked God and His Christ who've gone before you.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I tend to do very little swaying, regardless of the symphony playing.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

"Sway to the symphony of destruction"? That is an extremely broad metaphor. I assume you're talking about that seven seals, destruction of earth crap from Revelations, so no, I don't. I don't believe in myths.

• 3 years ago

I stay a pair of mile from a hearth station so I do hear sirens in the night each and every now and then. as quickly as i replace into in Atlantic city for artwork and it appeared I in no way stopped listening to sirens whilst i replace into in my inn room. regrettably it left a detrimental effect on my opinion of the city.

• 8 years ago

Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No, that's only your delusional fairy tale speaking to you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You are extremely annoying.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Im piss because you think you are intelligent when you are not

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You mean "are we crazy?"

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.