promotion image of download ymail app

university of northern iowa or iowa central community college?

which is more fun? i plan on getting a teaching degree. so i was thinking iccc for 2 yrs and then transfer? or should i go to uni for all 4 years? what do u think and why?

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you're going to go to ICCC, plan on your education taking 4.5 or even 5 years to get your bachelor's. You might have issues getting into the right courses on time at UNI if you don't start there. Even if you do, most teachers take 4.5 years due to the semester of student teaching.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.