Is it too late to study this?

My current major is Human Nutrition but my real dream is to become an OB/GYN. I'm a sophomore in college. I go to a 2 year community college and will transfer next year to another university but....is it too late for me to study obstetrics and gynecology? I mean most people i know that are studying to be... show more My current major is Human Nutrition but my real dream is to become an OB/GYN. I'm a sophomore in college. I go to a 2 year community college and will transfer next year to another university but....is it too late for me to study obstetrics and gynecology? I mean most people i know that are studying to be doctors usually begin since their freshman year in a pre-med program. Do y'all know anything about that? Do you have to be a freshman to start that? And also, do you need to have a lot of money to go to medical school? Is it hard to get into medical school? I hear not everyone's cut out for it. I know, too many questions, it's just I've been thinking about this a lot and I wanna be sure I study what I really want, but what if I really can't? I would really appreciate some answers here. I'm lost.
3 answers 3