Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 9 years ago

Moen Kitchen Faucet Handle repair (pic)?

As you can see, the handle is damaged in the new home I am moving into. I wanted to repair it myself and was wondering if I can just replace handle or do I have to replace the entire thing. Please help, I am very new at this.

Thanks in advance.

4 Answers

  • John
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would go to and try to find your style. It would help tremendously if you knew the model of what facet you have. I searched their site and didn't see one - I saw similar ones but not exact. New similar ones priced near $300, so I imagine that the replacement parts would be a lot cheaper. I hope you are successful in finding replacement parts. I would call customer service and describe to them what you have if you do not have model number. Sometimes describing it to them will lead you right to the parts you are looking for.

    Source(s): Handyman
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    In some cases, the manufacturer will even send the parts to you for free - happened for a customer of mine, I don't remember the faucet brand. Contact them. The home stores will also have parts for some of the more common faucets.

    Source(s): work as a handyman
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    You can contact Moen for a free replacement kit.

    This is offered to Moen customers for their lifetime warrantee programme.

    One of lifes little pleasures.

  • 9 years ago

    The problem is that getting parts usually costs as much or more than just buying a whole new faucet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.