Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 9 years ago

Moen Kitchen Faucet Handle repair (pic)?

As you can see, the handle is damaged in the new home I am moving into. I wanted to repair it myself and was wondering if I can just replace handle or do I have to replace the entire thing. Please help, I am very new at this.

Thanks in advance.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2drgadc.png

• John
    Favorite Answer

I would go to moen.com and try to find your style. It would help tremendously if you knew the model of what facet you have. I searched their site and didn't see one - I saw similar ones but not exact. New similar ones priced near $300, so I imagine that the replacement parts would be a lot cheaper. I hope you are successful in finding replacement parts. I would call customer service and describe to them what you have if you do not have model number. Sometimes describing it to them will lead you right to the parts you are looking for.

Source(s): Handyman

In some cases, the manufacturer will even send the parts to you for free - happened for a customer of mine, I don't remember the faucet brand. Contact them. The home stores will also have parts for some of the more common faucets.

Source(s): work as a handyman

You can contact Moen for a free replacement kit.

This is offered to Moen customers for their lifetime warrantee programme.

One of lifes little pleasures.

The problem is that getting parts usually costs as much or more than just buying a whole new faucet.