Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

HELP! i like a boy n his bro likes me aswell!?! (not using there names just letters)?

Ok i met this boy called T we became close and he started liking me i didnt like him back because i didnt think of him that way. about 2 months later he introduced me to his twin brother J. when T went to japan for around 2 weeks i started talking to J more and more and we got closer i started to get some feelings for J but didnt want to say anything because i thought he would say he had no feelings for me. anyway the day b4 T came back J admitted his feelings for me and i told him mine we havent started dating because of his brother T, the next day T found out that i liked J and we had a big fight and T told me how i broke his heart n J was scared that T would find out that J liked me. I thought T had backed off but last night he kept trying to get me to like him and i realized he liked me again. so the question is what do i do about T when i like J and T and J like me? :'( help!

Favorite Answer

Pretty much theres tow options ... You could NOT date either of them, and stay close friends with them both, and have no hurt feelings or family mingling.

Option #2 : You could tell T that even though you know he likes you, that you really aren't interested in him that way ( I know its harsh but they get over it in time being) ... Also tell him that if you were to date J he has to be okay with it, and can't be annoying/jealous, because that could lead to you and J breaking up if you were to date! Also tell J that you know you both like each other and you'd like to start a relationship with him once you both settle things with T (:

Hope this helped!

Don't go with either, avoid making a family feud.