What would you name five children from my least favourite names?

You pick the genders :) First and middle names below: Girls: Neveah - Eudoxia - Sandra - Joleen - Heartley - Josie - Sophie - Morley - Phillipa - Epponnee - Janet - Brooklyn - Tamsin - Briony - Niamh - Riley - Dana - Eleanor - Quinn - Kylie - Courtney - Flo - Rae - Madison Boys: Gabriel - Warren - Roy -... show more You pick the genders :) First and middle names below:

Girls:
Neveah - Eudoxia - Sandra - Joleen - Heartley - Josie - Sophie - Morley - Phillipa - Epponnee - Janet - Brooklyn - Tamsin - Briony - Niamh - Riley - Dana - Eleanor - Quinn - Kylie - Courtney - Flo - Rae - Madison

Boys:
Gabriel - Warren - Roy - Nicholas - Roger - Jayden - Cullen - Gavin - Hunter - Chase - Dominic - Jaxon - Vincent - Kaleb - Clayton - Cash - Derrick - Trey - Chord - Jett

BQ: Rate the names you've picked :)

Star for a sequel using my favourite names :)
Update: @Bette - I didn't say there was anything wrong with them, just that they were my least favourite. But since you want to know so badly: Sophie - Waaay too overused and sounds ugly imo Eleanor - It just sounds very ugly to me Janet - I like Jane, I just hate the name Janet Josie - Sounds ugly Gabriel - I know... show more @Bette - I didn't say there was anything wrong with them, just that they were my least favourite. But since you want to know so badly:

Sophie - Waaay too overused and sounds ugly imo
Eleanor - It just sounds very ugly to me
Janet - I like Jane, I just hate the name Janet
Josie - Sounds ugly
Gabriel - I know it's a boys name but it's always reminded me of the highly feminine Gabrielle
Nicholas - It's ugly
Dominic - Ditto
Vincent - I do not agree, Vince and Vincent both sound very smarmy to me

I totally accept that other people like some of these names, and that's fine. Other people hate my favourite names and I accept that too. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, if you like these names then I have no problem with that. I just want the same courtesy back - you let me hate them and I'll let you love them, ok?