How does giving a blow jo.b feel for a girl ? Is it worth doing ? Tips?

Help wanna know how to give one

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lmao! Depends on the size of the penis. Isn't the greatest experience. Lick all over, suck and lick the tip, take it as deep as you can in your throat, don't scrape the penis with your teeth, use a hand occasionally. It's all in the attitude, pull his penis out and don't be afraid. Take control, he'll appreciate it :)

Source(s): Haha, opinion?
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Girls who get off on it are faking number one . Number 2 stick a banana in your mouth and suck on it its basically the same thing . Its fun to do , just don't be boring with it have fun lol

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

if you really really love him then it feels fantastic, physically and emotionally. if you don't know how to give one yet i'm sorry to say but i am guessing it's because you're too young and shouldn't know! remember, you won't know you love someone until you're older and don't do what me and my friends did and embarrass yourself trying to do this (or other acts) too young and without knowing what you're doing. you'll just get emotionally invested, embarrassed, and regret you didn't....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I love it! If you're really into a guy, it turns you on too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Afro
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Some get off on it, most do it to please their guy.

Suck it, lick it, and don't bite it. Use hands too. Bout it...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.