Building new gaming computer and looking for advice!!! :D?

So I am building a new computer this Christmas, the games I'm looking forward to are Star Wars: TOR, BF3, Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite, and whatever else may come along. I am just curious what people think of my choices so far and is there anything that is lacking, needs replacing, or anything that is just... show more So I am building a new computer this Christmas, the games I'm looking forward to are Star Wars: TOR, BF3, Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite, and whatever else may come along. I am just curious what people think of my choices so far and is there anything that is lacking, needs replacing, or anything that is just unnecessary. I wish to be able to run great frame rates on a high resolution at Ultra settings. Is my soundcard going to do anything for me and my Tritton Ax 720s? Is my PSU going to cover me? And are there any brands that I should steer away from due to unreliability? Thanks for any feedback its much appreciated. PS Im setting up in a way that I can easily overclock my Sandy 2500k with the p67 motherboard but I haven't entirely decided whether or not i truly want to. And with what I am getting, will i get a stock heatsink with my intel or need I purchase 1?

-Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
-EVGA SuperClocked 012-P3-1573-AR GeForce GTX 570 HD w/Display-Port (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
-Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 Channels PCI Express x1 Interface Sound Card - OEM
-Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W Continuous @40°C,80 PLUS Certified, Single 12V Rail, Active PFC "Compatible with Core i7,i5" Power Supply
-G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL
-ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
-Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 3000 BX80623I52500K
-Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
-LG Black Internal 12X Super Multi Blue with 3D Playback Blu-ray Disc Rewriter SATA WH12LS38 LightScribe Support - OEM
-BYTECC 6 ft. 18AWG Power Cord w/ 3 Conductor PC Power Connector – Black Model POWERCORD-6K
-Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit - OEM
Update: Also, I have noticed many many people going with ATI radeon upper 6900 series instead of Nvidia and their gtx 500's I have always liked nvidia and felt there control panels to be a bit more user friendly (from what I have experienced) but if there's better performance and money to be saved I am not opposed... show more Also, I have noticed many many people going with ATI radeon upper 6900 series instead of Nvidia and their gtx 500's I have always liked nvidia and felt there control panels to be a bit more user friendly (from what I have experienced) but if there's better performance and money to be saved I am not opposed to making a switch
Update 2: Thanks for the feedback I would have gone with a gtx 580 or 590 if it were in my budget, I will just have to go SLI down the line (I'll def upgrade my PSU as suggested). Same for the alienware I woulda just paid those fools to build it for me if it were cost effective. So Ill just have to go with what I got and... show more Thanks for the feedback I would have gone with a gtx 580 or 590 if it were in my budget, I will just have to go SLI down the line (I'll def upgrade my PSU as suggested). Same for the alienware I woulda just paid those fools to build it for me if it were cost effective. So Ill just have to go with what I got and have this as a solid learning experience.
6 answers 6