Christians, you can be Christian and accept both the big bang theory and evolution, got it?

Yup, what ever no true Scotsman argument you throw at me I am a Christian and accept evolution and the big bang theory. If you chose to post your hate towards a fellow Christian, just know it reaffirms my faith and is making me accept both theories more and more. You just need to realize lots of Christians... show more Yup, what ever no true Scotsman argument you throw at me I am a Christian and accept evolution and the big bang theory.

If you chose to post your hate towards a fellow Christian, just know it reaffirms my faith and is making me accept both theories more and more.

You just need to realize lots of Christians accept evolution and the big bang and you are no more Christian than they are, and you make yourself look silly by disagreeing.
Update: @ JS: It is very refreshing to be able to talk to you without any mean comments, both mine or yours. As Mark O posted, I just believe a day in God's eyes is not the same as a day in mans eyes. We have different view points, but the result message is the same, we believe in God the Creator being responsible... show more @ JS: It is very refreshing to be able to talk to you without any mean comments, both mine or yours. As Mark O posted, I just believe a day in God's eyes is not the same as a day in mans eyes. We have different view points, but the result message is the same, we believe in God the Creator being responsible for life as we know it.
Update 2: @ JS: I don't question the bible, I simply say that a day in God's eyes is different than a day in our eyes. I don't seek to change your mind on something so large, I just seek to make you realize we are on the same side. If I am wrong I very much doubt God will have qualms with my opinion on how he... show more @ JS: I don't question the bible, I simply say that a day in God's eyes is different than a day in our eyes. I don't seek to change your mind on something so large, I just seek to make you realize we are on the same side. If I am wrong I very much doubt God will have qualms with my opinion on how he made the world come to be, as in the end, it doesn't affect me in the slightest on my beliefs or how I live my life.

As you have stated before, belief and following Christ are the only mark of a true Christian, how we think it all came to be is so small and insignificant it should hardly put us against one another.
Update 3: @ JS: You posted more while I was writing my last reply up, it is late where I live at the moment and therefore I post slower.
Update 4: @ JS: I'm far too tired at this point to fight, but I am glad to see we can debate without being rude to one another. It makes me very happy that we both could come to an agreement to be sensible to one another. In the end, I believe you are a fellow Christian, even if you don't hold me in such regard.
Update 5: Also it is 2am here, and I've been up for more than 24 hours.