Tram
Tram asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 8 years ago

Your opinion on SM? Do you like SM?

i want to know what people think of SM. i love their artist but i hate how SM treats them. they need to treat their artist better, i heard that SM was gonna stop printing Mr.Simple ver. A. sometimes when i watch the old videos of Super Junior, like the ones with Hangeng in it i feel sad., i really hate SM for treating him like that.

what about you?

Favorite Answer

I love SMtown, I hate Lee Soo Man lmao

but you gotta admit, SM's artists are the ones leading the industry.

This year's album sales

1.Suju

2.DBSK

3.JYJ

4.F(x)

see? the top 4 are all produced by SM.

I know how you feel as a fellow ELF, sometimes I cant help but wish that SUJU, SNSD, DBSK, BoA, Kangta,The Grace,Trax and Kangta will sue Lee Soo Man and join a better company. A greedy person like Lee So Man doesn't deserve them

Well, just saying if they asked me to join SM because I had an amazing voice but didn't look the right part and told me to get surgery...I wouldn't. Im not saying that anyone from SM got surgery, but SM is becoming very harsh to their artists. Starving them to either look fit or skinny, let them eat SM. I knew someone from the SM entertainment he was a trainee, he left because he was basically starving and becoming sick from lack of sleep. He was forced to get muscles (He had muscle but not enough) Thats what he told me..SO really dont like SM but I don't hate them for making SNSD, he is thinking of going to YG but he decided to leave his singer career behind. I find it funny not many new bands are come from SM, well if some are...

I agree with you. I love all SM Artists and their songs but I hate how SM treats them sometimes. They work them till their sick and till they are just unhappy :/ Though I do have to admit all of their artists have amazing talent and are great performers so they must be doing something right!

SME practices discipline that's why their artists are leveled as world-class.

TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and BoA are some of their best talents. SME made them who their are today. Intense training and hardcore discipline. Maybe at some point they're harsh but I guess artists needs that to have a long-term relationship with the music industry. BoA is now a legend and still goin' and going. Super Junior and TVXQ are reaching to that level.

I'm saying this objectively, not only SME is doing these severe treatments. Many others are doing this too, enabling their artists to stay in the industry as concrete as possible. :D

i dont like SM the company, but i LOVE their artists :)

they like me