How does one contact the internet hacker group known as Anonymous?

• Person
    Favorite Answer

Oh, goddammit, no. There is no "hacker group" known as Anonymous. There is a big, fat group of people who call themselves Anonymous. There is no cohesion and no single direction. 99.9% of them are not "hackers". At best, they're dimwitted script kiddies who might be able to use LOIC, Longcat Flooder, or some other crap to participate in a DDoS attack. There are some who know how to do more advanced things, but these guys don't run Anonymous in the slightest. They may form subgroups and try to use /b/ and other boards to pick up cannon fodder. Any retard can slap a Youtube video together and claim to represent Anonymous. The truth is that no one does. You can't just "contact" Anonymous like that because no one acts as any kind of contact.

Furthermore, if this is the extent of your knowledge, anywhere you go to look for Anonymous, you'll get laughed out, called a newfag, and be told that they're NYPA.

• denyer

Contact Anonymous Hackers

Mr. Person even though this question is three years old I supposed your views on the group has changed.. First off Anonymous is just not a hacker group as you said it is a political movement group to expose the corruption of all government officals.. So god damnit please watch the ignorant answers.. yes there is a group of hackers that know more than the basic ddos attacks if you look at the FBI system that went offline or if you look at the hacked google page recently.. Or if you seen that we shut down and leaked the Ferguson mo police Department emails.. You can see that takes more than DDOS or flooding their servers... The advanced stuff you will never comprehend is the script reading of their encryption or the altering of their C programming.. I'm sorry asker that your question was not answered in the fullest utmost respect and you got a ignorant answer i suggest you don't listen to the newfag and follow some youtube videos on how to get into contact... until then be prepared.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): contact internet hacker group anonymous: https://biturl.im/Asgsk

anonymous hackers you need to show us what you guys can do, I beleave there is good and bad to hacking and anonymous hackers group is on (our) side thank you anonymous hackers for everything.

I need to 50,000$ to start my stock trading career. I been practicing for years now, but do not have the money. I know 50,000$ isn t nothing to yall. I bet yall have millions. Please for the love of God, please help me lol. I admire yall and I wish I was a hacker myself buuuuuut.... Can yall help me? lol

• Dr. X

Look in IRC for 4chan. I would recommend against this.

I don t know but I wonder if they will ever visit thestream.org

try there IRC. If you don't already have it, message me for the link.