Nicky asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 8 years ago

Nikon d 3100 or Canon EOS 1100?

I am new to photography .But very confused between buying these 2 models .Both are equally good but which will really be better for longer run as technlogy grows and after i learnt few more abt SLR & cam techniques ? I am more interested in taking photos than videos.So pls suggest me and your i/p's will be very helpful/appreciable. Thanks alot in advance. :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Canon EOS 1100D SLR

Rs. 29090

Canon EOS 1100D is an advanced and affordable camera that encourages DSLR beginners with its user friendliness. The high performing DIGIC 4 image processor allows you to freeze fast paced action and take remarkable images at 12.2 megapixels. Built with the APS-C CMOS sensor with dimensions of 22.2 x 14.7 mm, this DSLR camera has an aspect ratio of 3:2. The Canon EOS 1100D has a noteworthy feature of recording videos in HD at 1280 x 720 resolution (30 or 25 fps).

The Canon EOS 1100D lets you experiment with several lenses as it is compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses. The focal length range of the 1100D SLR is 18 - 55 mm, while the aperture ranges from f/3.5 - 5.5. This DSLR camera has a fast and accurate 9 point TTL phase detection auto focus system, thus giving you sharp images every time.

Dimly lit subjects can be captured with minimum noise and without resorting to the flash by changing ISO, bulb and shutter speed settings. The ISO range of Canon 1100D ranges from ISO 100 - 6400, while shutter speed ranges from 1/4000 - 30 sec. Alternatively, you can also use the pop-up flash or add an external flash via hot shoe to brighten up your subject.

Best choice with good features, good overall performance and is value for money product.

=====SM=====

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Anytime Canon EOS 1100

• 8 years ago

You said it yourself, both are equally good. Technology runs, but that has absolutely no impact on your camera. Just because a new camera comes, it doesn't mean your current one stops working.

Even when you learn a lot about the camera, it will still work perfectly as all DSLRs work very good. All have the same quality, colors etc, it just depends on you.

Here's a DSLR Buying Guide - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2009/11/which...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.