?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Dream about Shirley MacLaine and Warren Beatty?

Had a dream about Shirley MacLaine last night. Luckily, in the dream, she was still going strong. Her brother, Warren Beatty, was in the dream, too. We were all at my old college dorm that, in the dream, MacLaine had lived in, too. We were getting along as if we were family. For some reason, I stepped on a dog who got very mad at me and started to growl (and also made me think of the phrase "let sleeping dogs lie."

What do you think it means?

• Favorite Answer

Most dreams are messages from the subconscious mind, which picks up on cues and clues that the conscious mind is in denial of. Basically, I believe that there are FOUR types of dreams: 1. symbolic dreams; 2. dreams that rehash the day's events; 3. messages from the subconscious that are straight messages and not symbolic, and finally, 4 psychic/premonition dreams or dreams that actually predict coming events.

I have had many psychic dreams. It is a gift. Those who do not or have not had them do not understand the gift.