x asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 9 years ago

Who sees my Google search history?

I don't necessarily mean it in the extreme literal sense, because nobody physically sees it from my computer. Are Google people having a field day with peoples' embarrassing searches at work or is it just 'the computer' that knows my dark and dangerously private searches?

Basically, is this information ever going to find it's way back into my public life or am I safe to search?

Favorite Answer

Google know everything about you

you're safe to search but i'll suggest u to never search for adult & porn content on google(pictures and video).

actually the problem is that your search query term is reflected in the address bar. so if (by an outside chance) your parents ask your isp for usage details, all your searches will be revealed to them.this is the major problem with googling for porn.

there are many sites which allow u to do what u want but without reflecting your search query term in the address bar.use them rather than google.(both for pictures & video)

c'mon grow up and use your brain. u should know about what u want & whats the best source for it.

and last but not the least, use ccleaner. it can erase all history of most softwares installed on your system including windows media player , firefox ,IE , system address bar etc.

i can suggest some sites if u want but not in here bcoz this is public message.

One piece I find enjoyable is how the same products can be liked and resented by individuals. Perhaps, this is more true when the merchandise or service is free such as Google’s Web Historical past. Web heritage is a nice and useful function, but it may not be for everyone. If not, we include guidelines to remove your The look for engines heritage.

When I refer to The look for engines web heritage to individuals, they think of web treats and the items they searched in the look for box. Many individuals are relaxed with their internet visitor saving this information. If not, they remove their internet visitor treats and storage cache. However, The look for engines can take a lot more than those info blocks. In fact, they can use that data to improve your future google look for. This is all part of Google’s effort to produce individualized look for.

Use the following steps to clear the Search History (called Form Auto-complete history): 1. Open IE. 2. Select Tools => Internet Options => Content 3. Click "Auto Complete" Button. 4. Click on the Button "Clear Forms". If you want to clear any saved password, you can click "Clear Password"

I work at Google and we have 'funny and sick search day' every Fridays. It's like where we get the ip address of someone and laugh at what they search

Yes they can but why would they? I don't understand probably 50% of searches are for naked pictures and porn sites